We are revamping and retooling our Farm to bring you a “Safe, Socially-Distant, Family-Friendly Fall Experience.”
Saturday Sept 12th through Sunday, November 8th, 2020.
10am – 5pm.
*Weekends Only during September… 10am – 6pm
*Wednesday through Sunday during October… 10am – 5pm
*Open Columbus Day Too!… 10am – 6pm
*All Weekends and Columbus Day: $15.99 Plus Taxes and Fees
*Wednesday Thursday and Friday (October Only) $12.99 Plus Taxes and Fees
BUY YOUR TICKETS ONLINE TO RESERVE YOUR TIME
Only online tickets will be guaranteed entry. We have limited capacity.
Please note: tickets are available now for the whole season. Entry to Fall Harvest is only guaranteed with the purchase of an advanced ticket. We cannot guarantee entry for walk-in guests.
Click HERE to purchase advance tickets.
(Please: To Keep Our Friendly Farm Animals Safe, We Ask That You Kindly Leave Your Furry Dog Friends Home)
To Keep You Safe:
- Some hands-on toddler activities or activities that social distancing is not possible, will not be available this year. We hope to have them return in 2021.
- Our Tractor Rides will have Group/Family Seating that is 6′ in distance. And Rides will be at 50% of capacity.
- Additional Staff will be hired to sanitize all surfaces between usage.
- Sanitizing Stations will be available at every activity.
- No one will be admitted without masks. Masks must be worn everywhere on our Farm, except when sitting and eating.
We are preparing daily to welcome you! Each day we are implementing new protocols to keep our guests happy and healthy at Heaven Hill Farm.
Come and Play! Spend an Hour or Spend The Day!
2020 Activities Will Include:
- Tractor Hay Ride through Fields (weekend 10am – 5pm; weekdays 12pm – 5pm)
- Western-Themed Corn Maze
- Hay Maze!
- Barnyard Sports Ball-Cade
- Hay Crawl
- Visiting Farm Animals
- Boo Barn!
- Chicken Little Show
- Dancing Robot Show
- Vortex Tunnel
- Obstacle Course
- Pedal Cars
- Touring Cars
- Giant Straw Bale Pyramid
- Post Pounder
- Duck Race
- Bee Barn and so much MORE!
*Additional Activities Not Included In Admission Price: Gem Mining, Sand Art Carnival Rides, Concessions.
*We suggest layering clothing and wearing appropriate footwear, boots are best, as the temperatures can fluctuate, and the terrain can be rocky and/or muddy on the farm.
*Visa/MC/Discover accepted ATM located in the farm market.
*CASHLESS PAY ONLY AT OURSIDE CONCESSIONS
For More Information click on our website: www.heavenhillfarm.com.
Heaven Hill Farm
Address: 451 NJ-94, Vernon Township, NJ 07462
Hours: 9am – 6pm
Phone: (973) 764-5144
Heaven Hill Farm Fall Harvest Update
Compliance with Covid-19 safety procedures and protocols requires that we implement new procedures for your safety and others.
If you have been to Heaven Hill Farm in the past, this year will look different due to the procedures surrounding Covid-19.
- First and foremost, you must pre-purchase a ticket by going to our website. Each guest that enters the fields has to have a ticket with them that includes an entry fee.
- Please do not arrive at the farm without a prepaid entry ticket and time slot if you are planning on participating in harvest activities.
- Tickets will be available for purchase for the next day’s event at 6pm the evening before.
- Following this new procedure will enable us to provide contact-free transactions for everyone’s safety.
- A time slot is associated with each entry fee. Time slots are available from 9 am to 4 pm
- There will be a defined number of guests permitted in the fields during each time slot. Time slots will sell out; which means you must purchase a different time or date if it is not available.
- Outside food will not be permitted at the farm or inside the fields.
- Sorry, Pets will not be permitted at the farm or inside the fields.
- Hand sanitization is key and we will have multiple stations around the farm for guests to use as necessary.
- All guests participating in activities must wear face coverings.
- Social distancing must be practiced by everyone at the farm.
- Stay in designated areas only. Guests will not be allowed in other areas that have not been marked.
Following these rules and guidelines will enable us to provide a safe and enjoyable season for everyone on the farm.
These rules are subject to change based upon updated guidance.