Tours for Schools
Our Farm Tours Make the Perfect Field Trips for Your Northern NJ or New York City Area School
The only thing better than a getaway to the country is gathering a large group of your classmates, coworkers, friends and family to join you on a visit to Heaven Hill Farm to experience a true working farm for some exclusive educational and seasonal fun.
PLEASE NOTE: Group tours are available weekdays only until 6pm, light permitting. Our Farm Tours are also great ideas for children’s birthday parties!
Fall group visits to Heaven Hill Farm include:
- An old-fashioned hayride.
- A guided tour of farm animals.
- Pumpkin picking in our pumpkin patch.
- Learning the work habits of bees by viewing our working hive.
- Cheering on an actual pig race.
- Wild West Adventure Corn Maze Solve puzzles and learn about the old Wild West.
- Mini Munchkin corn maze with the Fabulous Finger Find game for the youngsters to go into the corn maze adventure.
- A walk through the Boo Barn
- Milk Maggie the Play Cow
- Discovery Barn
- Playing in the Corn Box
- Visiting the “Chicken Little” Chick Barn
- Watching the Dancing Robot Show
- Watching the Duck Races
- A tented picnic area to relax and enjoy lunch or snacks. (All meals, snacks, food and beverage items are responsibility of customer)
Admission & Availability
$9.00 per person
1 teacher per class receives free admission.
Group tours are available, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday, until 5pm, light permitting.
Educational field trips to the farm are open to school groups, homeschoolers, corporate organizations, senior groups, scout troops, church groups and any group that is interested in having an experience that is both educational and fun.
All groups have access to our farm market offering homemade ice cream, homemade doughnuts farm fresh baked goods, fresh apple cider, a huge Halloween costume shop, local produce and much more.
Please keep in mind that tours take place in the field, greenhouses, nursery and gardens; dress appropriately. Sturdy, enclosed shoes are a must as the farm terrain is sometimes rocky and/or bumpy, especially on the walk to and inside the pumpkin patch. The weather and temperatures can fluctuate, therefore dressing in layers is recommended.
Advance reservations are required for all group packages.
Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
At Check-In, please be prepared the day of your tour with a check made payable to Heaven Hill Farm, credit card or cash for payment.
One person is required to be in charge of all necessary funds and group information including group count and names.
For tax exempt groups, please forward your tax exempt certificate prior to your visit in order to omit the 6.875% sales tax charge.
In order to expedite the check-in process, please have total head count, including students and chaperones, and have payments in order (for cash payments, large bills are appreciated; please, no coins or singles)